Tuesday, April 3, 2012

ONE MORE DAY!!!!!! By :Riley Sims

Hi!!! I told you I would keep you posted!!!! Today it is Tuesday, and if you are someone who has read my post named "spring break", you would know that tommorrow we are leaving for our trip!!!! My cousins , Jada and Jordan, slept over last night along with my aunt. Tommorrow it is nnot just the SIms family who is going to have balot of fun. Let me tell you the story. For a very ong time, my aunt has been PRO at winning things on the radio, and she one day, two weeks ago, she called in to the radio, and got a call that said exactly this. " Congragulations caller!!! You are the tenth caller!! You have won 6 tickets to six flags!!!!!!!!" Isin't that awesome?!?!?!!?! Well  they are going the same day we are going on our trip. And they are going with some friends of there's. Me and Jada are so exited that we are both going on trips the same day, that we have been packing lately with some backpacks. Although I think that we might have overdone the packing a little  bit to much. But can you see why my family is so awesome?!?! I have already told you this in another post but we can't resist the earge to go somewhere if we get the chance to go. WEll I have to go.... Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment