Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 5 : Riley Sims

Well, today we did something we haven't done in a long time............... Absolutely nothing. We woke up in the morning, ate breakfast at the hotel and started packing. It took a while to get home, and when we got home, it was late, and I was tired, so I ate a sugar egg, and believe me, that really pumped me  up!!!!! Then we went straight off to bed. Well, that is all I have to say for the Sims family vacation. We had the best time ever, and most of all, I had the best time ever writing to the readers of this blog. It was fantastic!!!!!!! From everything like setting the fire alarm off and a police officer having to come, to going to Hershey park last minute, this , was a Sims family vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment