Sunday, December 14, 2008

Baby Cooper comes home!


Baby Cooper Segui Sims was born at 3:59 on 12/10. He weighed 8lbs and 6 oz. and was 21.5 inches long. He has blond hair and is PERFECT! Michelle and I stayed in the hospital until Friday afternoon just spending all of our time with Coop. Thankfully Riley and Brock's grandparents let them stay at their houses during this time and I think the kids had more fun than anyone!

Since coming home, Coop has pretty much eaten and pooped nonstop so Michelle is pretty much wiped out, though she hasn't complained even one time (I would have complained nonstop if it was reversed).

We're all doing well, just kind of hanging out at home, watching movies and 'laying low'. So many of our friends and family have brought over dinners, helped with the kids, and otherwise shown us that we most definitely belong to a great community. We are so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment