Sunday, December 7, 2008

2 days and counting......


Hi! We are being induced on Wednesday at 38 weeks. The last few weeks have been frustrating with constant contractions and discomfort. My Doctor (who I love and who delivered both Riley and Brock) thinks this little guy will be small. This seems strange to me as we seem to make bigger babies in the Sims family! lol Brock was close to 8 lbs. at 36 weeks and my Dr. told me if he had gone to 40 weeks he would have been 9 1/2 lbs or more! It seems strange to have a tiny baby but hey...I guess it may have it's perks! lol

I am getting anxious and nervous to meet Cooper. My mind feels like it has been racing around in circles worrying about if he will be healthy, if the delivery will go well, if the kids will be ok, and so on and so on!!! I guess it's all normal Mommy worry! I'm not sure how I'm going to sleep for the next few nights. I can't wait to share photos of our new baby boy!!!!! Stay tuned.....

P.S.- I believe God has sent me a sign from above....

No comments:

Post a Comment