Well, I guess you all are wondering why we have not yet updated this blog since, however long ago. Well take it from me, we have been to many different vacations since we last updated it. We haven;t updated our trips, because my mom and dad have been really bad lately about remmbering to update them. I just figured that I should update it, and tell you a ittle bit about what we are doing next week.
Well it is Saturday morning , and next week is the official start of spring break!!! Our family was so exited, we couldn;t resist the erge to go out for a couple of nights on vacation. As you may know, by lreading this blog, you will notice that the Sims family vacations are to live for. No matter the vacation spot(usually camping), we always, always have the time of our lives. Well this vacation spot has to deal with water falls, and is also called the Niagra of Pennsylvania. Can you guess? I can't help it. I will just tell you . For five days, and four ights, we are going to Bushkill falls in pennsylvania!!! It is going to be great!!!!We are going to spend alot of our days exploring the trails, wonders, and history of bushkill falls. We are leaving Wendsday morning right when everyone wakes up. My mom went shopping yesterday, and got all kinds of snacks, and treats for us on the trip(we are in a car for five hours, what can I say?). Unfortunatly, the food was so tempting, that nobody could resist the erge to fill themselves with the food. All the boxes are opened with many snacks taken out. I hope it will at least last us for 2 nights .Anyways, back to talking about bushkill falls. There are many cool thing to explore there. Great place for the sims, huh? We are sometimes called the "explorers". Really I just made that up, but on the bright side to anyone who read this and believed me by saying that, then we could absolutley be called the explorers because we are indeed explorers(this time I am being for real).But our family is getting really exited. Oh, and dont worry, if you are exited about getting updates on our trips from now on, dont worry. If my mom and dad have not already posted on the trip. This was really fun writing on my fsmily blog, so you can count on me!! SEE yah!!!ps. if you want to see more about bushkill falls, go to google, and type bushkill falls!!
i am the writer of the writing and i know this is wierd,but i did a bushkill job on it !!!!!!
ReplyDelete