
Hi! My name is Brock and I am six. This Christmas I got just what I wanted. It was a giant basketball machine. It has two hoops and people can vs eachother. There is something called tug of war. Whoever gets 10 baskets in a row first wins the game. You can vs people on basketball. You can even do it yourself. On Christmas Eve we went to church first. Me and Riley went on stage and sang a big song and we did sign language. It was fun. After church, we went to our Grandma and Papa's house. I saw our cousins. We were playing a lot with our cousins. After we went to go see lights in their neighborhood. When we came back, Santa had come in the basement and left us some gifts. My Mom was hiding in the basement cause she was so scared and she saw Santa but he didn't see her. We also saw Rudolph in their back yard. He stayed for a minute and then went to the other neighbors house. We were screaming so loud when we saw the gifts. Santa left us a Wii!!!! It was so cool. My Sister, my Mom , and my Dad, and me always play it. My Mom and Dad play it when I'm sleeping. I go downstairs and scream at them because I don't want them to play with my Wii. It was the best Christmas ever! I went to my Nana's house too. It was fun. First we opened stockings then presents. My big gifts were a marshmallow shooter and a big sports thing for my wall. I am going to move into my baby brother's room and I am going to paint it blue and put basketball stuff on it. Merry Christmas to one and all! Love, Brock
No comments:
Post a Comment