Monday, May 4, 2009

A little catching up to do....




Ok ok, so I thought I would be better at this blogging business! I am now realizing what three kids and a job is doing to me. I have loved every minute of our new little guy, however life has become even more chaotic. I was listening to the radio the other day and I started to cry when the country song, "You're Gonna Miss This" came on. There are so many moments when I look around to a disaster of a house, a pile of work, unfinished school projects of Riley's, etc....and I want to crawl under a rock for a brief moment. "Me" time is pretty much gone out the window. It's during these moments of weakness that I stop to REALLY look around at what matters. My family. I can hardly believe my eyes when I watch Riley, our "baby", becoming a little mommy to her new baby brother. She is so protective and gentle with him. It blows me away! Brock's quirky sense of humor stops me in my tracks every day and can turn a dull moment into a fit of laughter! And finally Cooper. I was so devastated after our miscarriage last year and now I realize that everything happens for a reason. He is a breath of fresh air and I can honestly say that our family feels complete. What a gift he is!!!




Enjoy the pics...they are long overdue!

No comments:

Post a Comment